Coach Kara Miller
Coach Kara is a leading technical stroke mechanics specialist in southern Nevada providing swim instruction for adults! Great for all level of swimmers, coach Kara will guide you to a stronger understanding of the freestyle stroke cycle with confidence, attention to detail and a sense of humor!
Utilizing new technology, a waterproof underwater headset and microphone, Coach Kara will explain the movement in detail and make corrections LIVE, in the exact moment, so you have instantaneous feedback and will improve your stroke much faster. The only coach to use this and other innovative techniques, found no where else in the valley, Coach Kara is also a USMS Level 3 Coach, ASCA Level 2 Swim Coach, Life Guard Instructor, Water Safety Instructor, Redcross/CPR/AED Certified.
What's required from you:
1. You must be 18 or older (sorry,we do not coach children.)
2. REGISTER with USMS and choose Swim Las Vegas as your team prior to first lesson.
2. Set a goal.
3. Show up to all scheduled sessions. (fees apply for missed sessions.)
4. Ask questions & take notes after the session.
5. Bring: Notebook, Cap, goggles, fins & buoy to each session.
Please review ALL of our policies HERE.
431 E. Bonanza (downtown LV) : aka MUNI
8am-2 pm, Monday - Friday
HERITAGE PARK AQUATIC COMPLEX: 6am-11 am, Monday - Friday
Additional lane fees apply.
1 hour assessment: $80/hr
4 Private Lessons: $75/hr ($300)
6 Private Lessons: $70/hr ($420)
30 Minute Touch Up Session: $45